ADSM-L

Problem with MOVE DATA/DEL VOLUME

1995-02-28 13:35:18
Subject: Problem with MOVE DATA/DEL VOLUME
From: Paul Goodwin <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 13:35:18 EST
I have a weird problem here...and thought I'd check with y'all before calling
support:

I have a volume which I have performed a MOVE DATA on to get all data off so
that I can de-allocate it.  Now, when I do a DEL VOL on that volume, it claims
that there is still data on the volume.  However, when I do a MOVE DATA for the
volume, it says that there is NO DATA on the volume.

Has anyone seen a problem like this before?  How could I remedy it?  AUDIT VOL
says that there's nothing on the volume...

Paul Goodwin
IBM System Support
Georgia Institute of Technology