ADSM-L

Re: Banyan Vines (and Windows NT) Support

1995-02-23 09:53:58
Subject: Re: Banyan Vines (and Windows NT) Support
From: Deba Patnaik <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 09:53:58 EST
Dear Adstar Developers,

   We are also eagerly waiting for your answer on Banyan Client ? Our
management is planning on deploying a standard workstation ( Windows
with IP Switch tcp/ip and Banyan Clients) to all 10,000 employees.

   Nice thing about ADSM is, I can provide the network backup service with
the current infrastructure, although sizing and network bandwidth will be
an issue later on. But if Banyan client will not be available, I will loose
an important business.

Deba Patnaik