ADSM-L

PowerMac 7100

1995-02-14 11:15:24
Subject: PowerMac 7100
From: "Jamie Sonsini (PROFS: JAS Phone: x3572)" <9531SONS AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 1995 08:15:24 PST
After weeks of working at it, I'm still having problems with my PowerMac 7100
working properly with ADSM. Does anyone else out there have this software
running (consistenly) on a PowerMac 7100? I haven't seen these same problems
on other Mac systems.

If so, could you please send me information which identifies the version of
the Mac OS and the various appropriate control panels and extensions (likely to
affect ADSM) that you're running?

Thanks,
                                      Jamie Sonsini
                                      IS&C, Computer Center