ADSM-L

SQL-BackTrack Vendor

1995-02-01 14:20:27
Subject: SQL-BackTrack Vendor
From: Cyndie Behrens <cbehrens AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 1995 11:20:27 PST
Michael, DataTools, Inc. sales is 415-617-9110, or sales AT datatools DOT com.
Tell them you are interested in the ADSM Module.  ADSM is working with
other vendors to have their products use our api.  The actual additional
"glue" code might be done by the vendor or by ADSM development...it
depends on the product.  Some of the known requirements include Sybase
native utility use of our api, Lotus Notes, and Oracle Parallel Backup/Restore
utility.  ADSM api support is also provided by some IBM applications, such
as DB2/6000 and DB2/2.

If you have a product that you would like to see support of, please let
the vendor, as well as. us know about it.

thanks,
Cyndie Behrens
IBM - ITSO San Jose
cbehrens AT vnet.ibm DOT com