ADSM-L

[no subject]

1994-12-30 11:58:16
From: Bob Klein <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 1994 11:58:16 EST
We have had a similar experience and have found it equally
annoying.  In fact, the user who was running the scheduler thought
that her machine froze and so she rebooted.  I will have her
check out making another window active.  I agree, though, that
the Window in which the scheduler is running should not become
active.  My only question is whether that is possible given that
Windows really is still only a single tasking operating system.

Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Phone: 301-496-7400                      Fax: 301-496-6905
Mail:  DCRT/CFB/ETS, 12A/1033, 12 SOUTH DR MSC 5607,
       BETHESDA, MD 20892-5607