ADSM-L

Re: Question about SUN client, crashes

1994-12-05 15:36:45
Subject: Re: Question about SUN client, crashes
From: Bob Klein <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 1994 15:36:45 EST
> I've got a SUN client which is crashing occasionally when running a scheduled
> INC backup.  Has anyone seen this kind of behavior before?
>
> Paul

I'm doing the same thing on my Sparc 2 and I have not had any
problems except that when the server is not available I occassionally
need to stop and restard the schedule daemon on my SUN.  That's
because I am using a release 1 SUN client.  I understand the
problem has been fixed in release 2.

I am running under SUN OS 4.1.3 and use the INC command to back up
some of my afs files.

Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Phone: 301-496-7400                      Fax: 301-496-6905
Mail:  DCRT/CFB/ETS, 12A/1033, 12 SOUTH DR MSC 5607,
       BETHESDA, MD 20892-5607