ADSM-L

Re: Novell Password Prompt

1994-11-22 16:09:00
Subject: Re: Novell Password Prompt
From: Jay Holdren <JFH5 AT PSUVM.PSU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 1994 16:09:00 EST
> Melinda Varian at PUCC said:

>We, too, have been seeing inexplicable prompting for the Novell userid
>and password on our Novell servers.  We have the NWPWFILE option set to
>yes in the options files, and some of the servers have as many as three
>of the little password files.  Nevertheless, the Schedule program prompts
>for the userid and password on what appears to be a random basis.

Greetings,
   A user has just brought this same problem to my attention.
Are there any updates on the status of this problem?  Is it a
problem as far as ADSM development is concerned?  I have not
seen nor heard of anything since this original post.

Thanks,
J Holdren, Systems Programmer             Phone   (814) 865-2964
Center for Academic Computing             Fax     (814) 863-7049
Penn State University                     Net     jfh5 AT psu DOT edu