ADSM-L

Migrating the Server

1994-11-17 10:29:26
Subject: Migrating the Server
From: Katherine Faella <KMF AT URIACC.URI DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 10:29:26 EST
Hello,

We have just gotten in some new (used) 3390s and will be attempting
to migrate part or all of the ADSM server disks from 3380s.  We are running
VM/ESA 2.0.  I have looked through the Administrator's Guide and the
Reference but have not come to any conclusions on how I should do
this.  Has anyone attempted this or do any of the IBMers have a howto
for this process.  All help greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Katherine Faella                 Bitnet:   KMF@URIACC
Sr. Technical Programmer         Internet: KMF AT URIACC.URI DOT EDU
University of Rhode Island
Academic Computer Center
048 Tyler Hall
Kingston, RI  02881              Phone:  (401) 792-2501