ADSM-L

ADSM/6000 throughput

1994-10-24 20:59:56
Subject: ADSM/6000 throughput
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 1994 20:59:56 EDT
Does anyone have any numbers on ADSM/6000 throughput?  I would like to get
some idea of what rate of data such a server can handle.  If you have such
data, I'd really appreciate your sharing it with me.  Please state what
kind of server you're running on (model, memory size, etc), and what type
of network you're using.  We're thinking of using this for our campus, and
I'm a little worried about this.

I'm looking for aggregate throughput numbers, not performance for a single
workstation to an unloaded server.

Thanks in advance,
Paul Zarnowski
Cornell University