ADSM-L

Off the air

1994-10-21 00:34:03
Subject: Off the air
From: Martha McConaghy <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 1994 00:34:03 EDT
Sorry for the late notice about this, but the ADSM-L list will be
off the air on Friday, Oct. 21 from about 6 AM until midnight.  We hope
to be back up by then, but I'm not guarenteeing anything.  The downtime
is due to the installation of a new cpu.  Thanks to our friends from
IBM, we are going to a new 9121-621 at least temporarily until our real
machine comes in.  (Can't get those babies out of the factory fast enough.)

I hope you all can survive one day without this list.  We'll try to get
back online as soon as possible.  %-)

Martha