ADSM-L

Re: AD/Cycle Recommendation

1994-10-05 12:48:20
Subject: Re: AD/Cycle Recommendation
From: "Wayne T. Smith" <WTS AT CAPSLAN.CAPS.MAINE DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 11:48:20 EST
Hi Steve,

> I am getting ready to take the plunge and install the ADSM server on
> VM/ESA 1.2.0.  The program directory recommends AD/Cycle 1.1.  I already
> have C/370 Version 2 rel 1.0.  Should I bother ordering AD/Cycle or
> can I get by with C/370 at this level?  Thanks in advance for any
> comments.

IMHO, don't bother with AD Cycle.  Maybe you should have AD Cycle
for other reasons, but it's not required for ADSM.  (We don't have it).

btw, the program directory makes no recommendation, just says to bet
one or the other (Pg11).

cheers,

Wayne T. Smith
Systems Group -- CAPS        internet: wts AT maine.maine DOT edu
University of Maine System   BITNET/CREN: WTS@MAINE