ADSM-L

Anyone Backing up Oracle to ADSM?

1994-09-27 13:50:13
Subject: Anyone Backing up Oracle to ADSM?
From: Greg Tevis <gtevis AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 1994 10:50:13 MST
Who out there in ADSM land are backing up their Oracle databases to an
ADSM server (either offline backups or online via file)?  How big
are your Oracle databases?  What have been your experiences?  Are you
willing to talk with other ADSM customers about your experiences?

I also want to reiterate that there is a new redbook coming out,
Using ADSM to Backup Up Databases (GG24-4335), which documents
the ways to backup databases using current ADSM support.

You're welcome to respond either on this list or directly to me at...

Greg Tevis
gtevis AT vnet.ibm DOT com
602-799-4077

Thanks...Greg