ADSM-L

Re: Problems with the new AIX-Client

1994-09-21 07:28:42
Subject: Re: Problems with the new AIX-Client
From: adsm-administrator at Kernforschungszentrum Karlsruhe <adsm AT HDI.KFK DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 13:28:42 +0200
Baerbel,

Problem 2:
>The SCHEDULEd-Backup from your VM-ADSM-Server only backups the first of
>the OBJECT-filesystems given to the SCHEDULE.

There may be a solution, for we had the same problem with our
MVS-ADSM Server. The scheduled backup backuped all Object-filesystems
the first time the second time and following only the first one.
You may contact rickchang AT VNET.IBM DOT COM who shipped us a temporary
fix, which  we tested yesterday and works well.
Regards,
Bruno Petruschka
|Bruno Petruschka        | Phone: +49-7247-82-5605                   |
|Kernforschungszentrum   | Fax:   +49-7247-82-4972                   |
|Karlsruhe GmbH          |                                           |
|Abteilung: HDI          | E-mail:                                   |
|Postfach 3640           | Internet:  petruschka AT hdi.kfk DOT de          |
|D 76021 Karlsruhe       | X.400:     petruschka AT ucla.hdi.kfk.d400 DOT de|
|Germany                 |                                           |