ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:21:59
To: I1017261--IBMMAIL ADSM Listserv appe
From: Byron D. Graham
      Kimball International, Inc.  (812) 482-1600 ext. 8953
      IBM Mail Exchange Id - USKIMWVM
Subject: pc hang using scheduler on windows
I was running the ADSM scheduler to backup my Windows pc each night.
Several mornings I would come in to find my pc completely locked up.
The screen was blank (or striped) and the only way to get it going was to
power it off (the 3-finger salute ctrl-alt-delete had no impact). One by
one I started closing my applications when I left at night & only after
I disabled the ADSM scheduler did this stop happening.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar ? Seems to be related to a
memory problem (?). I have an 8M PS/ValuePoint. Mostly what is running on
it is P/Com terminal emulator sessions (5 or 6). It is using TCP/IP (actually
Lan Workplace) to communicate with the ADSM server on VM.