ADSM-L

OS/2 client with SCHEDMOD PR

1994-09-07 14:21:32
Subject: OS/2 client with SCHEDMOD PR
From: Brian Watson <A9000005 AT TSCC.MACARTHUR.UWS.EDU DOT AU>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 1994 13:21:32 EST
Hi,
   I am running the IP20178 OS/2 client with SCHEDMODe  Prompted.
When I enter DSMC SCHEDULE it says that it can't get a schedule from
the server and will try again in 20 mins.  ie. the same action as
the default SCHEDMODe.  Prompted works fine for AIX.

Any suggestions?

---
 Brian Watson <b.watson AT uws.edu DOT au>
 Brian Watson <b.watson AT uws.edu DOT au>
 Programmer, Computing Centre.  University of Western Sydney, Macarthur