ADSM-L

ADSM/6000 DB

1994-09-06 07:41:10
Subject: ADSM/6000 DB
From: Michel Gaillard <Michel.Gaillard AT ANSF.ALCATEL DOT FR>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 1994 11:41:10 GMT
Hello Cindie,

Thanks for your answer, but I think I was not clear enough in my question;
I was worried about the size limitations for the ADSM Internal Database itself
 not any regular (DB2/6000 or Oracle) Databases..
We currently need on VM a ADSM Database (to store file references, volume info
 and so on) close to 2 GB and in the near future we will need much more (times 2
 or 3 don't know yet) and in the perspective of moving the service to ADSM/6000
 I was worried about this size question:
Finaly in other words does the Internal ADSM DB have limitations comparable to
the normal AIX Filesystem?

Cheers, michel