ADSM-L

SChedule problem with IP20153

1994-08-24 12:08:23
Subject: SChedule problem with IP20153
From: Yves tremblay <CCYT AT VM1.SI.USHERB DOT CA>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 1994 11:08:23 EST
I upgraded Aix client for ADSM at 1.2.0.1 ( IP20153 ). When i start
schedule with nohup command and i logout my user the dsmc schedule task
don't stay on executing on Aix system.

  I do this command : nohup dsmc schedule &

Before this upgrade, i do this same command and the dsmc task stay on
my system.

To remediate at this problem i must do this procedure :

         Login root or another user first,
         do "su " command after,
         do " nohup dsmc schedule & " and exit su
         After logout user the dsmc task stay on my system.

   Do you Know if this problem is a bug to IP20153??????

                     Thanks for your answer...... Yves