ADSM-L

Re: your mail

1994-07-15 03:16:32
Subject: Re: your mail
From: Bill Komanetsky <billk AT NETCOM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 1994 00:16:32 -0700
I am familiar with Linux, but ADSM has neither been developed or tested
on that Unix clone.  Your's is the first request, and I'll make sure it
gets recorded.
Since Linux is really shareware, I can't promise any kind of quick
response.  We may be able to do some testing with it, but you must also
realize that Linux has a pretty small supported hardware base (limited
number of SCSI adapters, graphics adapters, etc.), so our requests have
been zero (again, yours is the first).
Thanks for the request!