ADSM-L

ADSM Password Syntax

1994-07-07 13:17:15
Subject: ADSM Password Syntax
From: Bob Klein <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 1994 13:17:15 EDT
I have been trying to find out the syntax for passwords.  All I have
seen is that they can be up to 64 characters, but when I tried to
use my racf password, which contains '@', as an adsm password, I
got a message about a protocol violation error.  When I took out
the '@', all was well.  Can anyone tell me where the permissible
character set for adsm passwords is documented?  Thanks.

Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Phone: 301-496-7400                      Fax: 301-496-6905
Mail:  National Institutes of Health, DCRT/CFB/ETS,
       Bg 12A/Rm 1033, Bethesda, MD 20892