ADSM-L

Posting on FTP server

1994-06-03 14:16:58
Subject: Posting on FTP server
From: Martha McConaghy <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 1994 14:16:58 EDT
Whew, my paper is done and just in the nick of time.  Someone suggested
posting it in the public area of the FTP server, which I thought was a
good idea.  I FTP'd into the server and accessed the /ADSM/PUB directory
and tried to do a put of my file.  The response said that the file had
been sent, but when I did a DIR, nothing appeared.  Am I missing something?
I'm not used to posting something on an FTP server, so I may be doing
something wrong.  I would appreciate being steered straight.

I've generated my paper in three variations: standard listing, PostScript,
and LIST3820.  Hopefully, one of them will be useful.  I'll make them
available from the FTP server and from the Marist LISTSERV.  If neither are
accessible to you, send me a note and I'll send a copy.

I'll post copies of my execs as well.

Martha