ADSM-L

ADSM Tech Support Team Bulletin

1994-05-31 14:14:56
Subject: ADSM Tech Support Team Bulletin
From: Carl Forde <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 1994 14:14:56 -0400
On Tue, 31 May 1994 08:29:12 PDT "Jacquelyn B. Reith" <jreith AT VNET.IBM DOT

wrote:

>This is the first in what we hope will become a continuing series of
>bulletins from the ADSM Technical Support Team. We hope you find the
>information helpful.
>
>I'd be glad to hear any feedback from you on this idea. Thanks.

I think it's a great idea.

Have fun,
Carl Forde                            phonenet: 604-389-3234
VM Systems Software Group             bitnet  : CFORDE at BCSC02
British Columbia Systems Corporation  internet: cforde AT bcsc02.gov.bc DOT ca