ADSM-L

Question about II07777

1994-05-20 13:00:35
Subject: Question about II07777
From: "Brett Walker (408)256-0265 Fax:" <walkerbl AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 20 May 1994 10:00:35 PDT
Re: Note from you attached below

Keith writes:

>IP20126      V1 R1 L0.18
>                              IC06286
>IP20154      V1 R2 L0.1
>PTF not yet available         IC06913 IC06916 IC06918 IC06998
>                              IC06999 IC07074 IC07066 IC07118
>                              IC07173 IC07268
>-------------------------------
>
>To me it looks as though the IP20154 is not yet available and that
>IP20126 is the currently available one.  It looks as though IP20154
>is the one currently being worked on and not closed yet.  But IP20154
>is the currently available one as I ftp'd it just a few minutes ago.
>Just a bit confused about this, would someone care to explain this
>to my neuron-challenged brain, please?  Thanks.

What happened is that the PTF IP20154 for the Mac (and all the other client
PTF's that make up V1 R2 L0.1) have been successfully been through test and
are now being packaged for ordering through Boulder as a real PTF.  Since
this can take a couple weeks, we went ahead and placed the PTF's on the
FTP site.  The PTF's roll up several fixes, so we wanted to get them out
to you as soon as possible.  You will be able to get the "official" diskettes
from Boulder in a few weeks.  However the code on the FTP site is identical.

Sorry for any confusion,

Brett Walker