ADSM-L

LU6.2 connection

1994-05-02 09:28:33
Subject: LU6.2 connection
From: Ron Ritchey <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 1994 08:28:33 CDT
Has anyone been able to get ADSM to communicate with APPC? I'm looking
for documentation that discusses how to set up the client and server.
Our server is an IBM 9221 running VM/ESA 2.1, and the client is
an OS/2 2.1 machine.

All help and suggestions are greatly appreciated...

| Ronald W. Ritchey                    Systems Programmer/Analyst      |
| University of Nebraska               Internet: OSG0312 AT unlvm.unl DOT edu |
| 235 Nebraska Hall                    BITNET:   OSG0312@unlvm         |
| Lincoln NE, 68588-0521               Phone:    (402)472-7605         |