ADSM-L

Rejected posting to ADSM-L@MARIST

1994-05-02 09:23:05
Subject: Rejected posting to ADSM-L@MARIST
From: Martha McConaghy <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 1994 09:23:05 EDT
Please note, I'm forwarding this in behalf of Hank Nussbacher, who isn't
subscribed to the list.  Please direct your responses to him directly.

Martha
I am not on this list so perhaps this has been covered, but the following
I am not on this list so perhaps this has been covered, but the following
was in Vmshare and I wanted to know if this was a joke or not:

IBM charges a license fee for the ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager/2
and the ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager/6000 based, in part, on
the number of gigabytes (GB) managed at the server.

Please reply directly to me,
Hank