ADSM-L

Windows scheduler started up minimized problem

1994-04-14 13:48:35
Subject: Windows scheduler started up minimized problem
From: "Amy Lim Weaver (408) 256-0284 t/l 276-0284" <alim AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 1994 10:48:35 PDT
Hi Chuck,

My Windows scheduler started up minimized without any problem.  Have you tried
start up the Backup/Archive client minimized?  It might be a configuration
problem.

Regards,
Amy L. Weaver
ADSM Client Development

----------------------- Referenced Note -------------------------------
I have a couple of ms-windows clients I have just setup with ADSM. They
I have a couple of ms-windows clients I have just setup with ADSM. They
are running DOS 5.0 and Windows 3.1.

I defined the scheduler to run minimised at startup and ran into a
problem. When the app. is started, it immediately either kicks the
user out of windows or causes the pc to reboot. This does not happen
if it is started without being minimized and does so later.

I really feel this is a pc memory/config problem but thought I would
throw it out on the list anyway.

Any help/suggestions are greatly appriciated.

Thanks,

Chuck