ADSM-L

Banyan Vines Support in ADSM

1994-03-29 19:20:05
Subject: Banyan Vines Support in ADSM
From: "Dinese D.C. Christopher" <dinese AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 1994 16:20:05 PST
       Banyan-Vines is a known requirement and we are currently working
 with the Banyan people to be able to backup their file system. No date
 on when the support will be available. However Banyan is willing to
 help us / speed up the support if they can hear sufficient demand directly
 from our mutual customers. We encourage the customers to call Peter Sullivan.
 He is the Banyan executive responsible for the business development:

 Peter Sullivan
 Phone - 508-898-1692
 Fax   - 508-836-2880

 Thanks.