ADSM-L

Service - an update

1994-02-17 12:08:23
Subject: Service - an update
From: Carl Forde <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 1994 12:08:23 -0500
On Thu, 17 Feb 1994 10:33:28 EST Martha McConaghy <[email protected]>, wrote:

-- discussion of experience with current ADSM support implementation
>I am concerned, however, that there are obvious flaws in this process which
>I am concerned, however, that there are obvious flaws in this process which
>IBM needs to address.  I realize the product is very young and that we should

In early December I opened a PMR with IBM complaining about the current
method of delivering fixes and level-sets.  The latest update is that
there is work going on to make ADSM service look identical to what we
have for other VM and MVS products (almost a direct quote).  No ETA on
this yet but I'm hopeful.

It seems that the ADSM developers are listening to their customers. Got
to like that.

Have fun,
Carl Forde                            phonenet: 604-389-3234
VM Systems Software Group             bitnet  : CFORDE at BCSC02
British Columbia Systems Corporation  internet: cforde AT bcsc02.gov.bc DOT ca