ADSM-L

WinSock support for ADSM

1994-01-31 14:26:34
Subject: WinSock support for ADSM
From: Jim Smith <spikes AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 1994 11:26:34 PST
To update Pete Tanenhaus' list... this is what we have seen from the customer
support side of things:

   PC/TCP (FTP) -  works with a modification to the SYSTEM.INI file

   Chameleon (Netmanage) - nobody seems to be able to get v3.10 to work.
     v3.11 works.

   Lan Workplace for DOS (Novell) - worked with the BETA copy of WinSock.
     We are working with a customer that has the GA copy of WinSock -
     can't confirm at this stage whether the GA copy works.

   Pathway (Woolongong) - pursuing with two users; not working yet.
     Has anybody had any luck with this?

Jim Smith
ADSM support