ADSM-L

Mount Command for loading SUN OS ADSM Client

1994-01-03 16:00:17
Subject: Mount Command for loading SUN OS ADSM Client
From: Bob Klein <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 1994 16:00:17 EST
I am trying to install the adsm client software for SUN OS on
my SPARC 2 workstation.  When I try to mount the disk, I keep
getting the message Invalid argument or I/O error.  I have
gotten the Invalid argument message previously when attempting
to mount a CDROM that was not in High Sierra format without
giving -t as hsfs.  To mount the adsm install disks, I used
-t 4.2.  From the man page for mount there does not seem to
be a reasonable alternative.  Has anyone successfully gotten
be a reasonable alternative.  Has anyone successfully gotten
the SUN ADSM client installed on a SUN OS 4.1.x system?  If so,
could you please tell me what is the proper mount comnand to use?

Thanks.

Robert P. Klein                          NIH Computer Center
Robert P. Klein                          NIH Computer Center
KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV (Internet)                KL2@NIHCU (BITNET)
Phone: 301-496-5524                      Fax: 301-402-0537