ADSM-L

[no subject]

1993-10-18 23:10:37
From: Shlomit Rot <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1993 08:40:37 IST
     Bar Ilan University                        Computer Center

     Hello

     We are currently using WDSF  on  VM as our sever and
     the AIX 3.2x client.
     Planning to migrate to using ADSTAR we have the following questions:

     1. While using the AIX client, is there any method for accumulating
        the restore requests in case the requested files are on tapes ?
        (enabling the user to logout while restore process is handled ofline)

     2. Is the methodology of keeping one active and several inactive files
        the same as with WDSF?  Are there any new features / options ?

                                       Shlomit Roth
                                      Bar-Ilan University
                                      P88033@BARILVM