ADSM-L

Re: comparison studies ?

1993-10-06 13:21:01
Subject: Re: comparison studies ?
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1993 13:21:01 EDT
On Wed, 6 Oct 1993 09:47:31 PDT Brett Walker said:
>I am also very interested in any feedback on the client(s), ways to
>improve them, new function needed, positive or negative.  The developers
>are very interested in hearing what you think is important to the product.

Brett;  We would also like to see (1) a scheduler that takes up a minimal
amount of memory (as Retrospect Remote does), and (2) an option that will
shut the Mac down when the backup is complete.  The first item is especially
important to us.  We want the ADSM Mac client to be as invisible to the end-
user as possible, and sitting on a meg of memory is definitely visible!
..Paul