nv-l

[NV-L] tec prob...

2011-03-22 04:16:59
Subject: [NV-L] tec prob...
From: manabjyoti saikia <jyotimanab AT gmail DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 13:46:49 +0530

Hi,

        I have some prob. while configuring Tivoli TEC 3.9 in windown.  Though I have installand and configure TEC on windows server2003 with db2, I have some strange prob, which I could not be able to solve. I have used Tivoli Netview 7.1.5 for event forward  on another windows server and backend as sql server 2000 in that. I used Non-TME while forwarding the events to TEC. After I run the event forward wizard in Netview I received the events in my TEC server for some time ..may be some time for 1 day, sometime for 2 hours..like that., and then there is no latest events shown in TEC.   Can Anybody guide me to solve the prob. Thanks in advance.....
--
Manabjyoti Saikia
Guwahati,Assam(India)