nv-l

[NV-L] Discovery through seed file not working

2008-07-31 02:22:05
Subject: [NV-L] Discovery through seed file not working
From: "Navellehal, Yogendra" <Yogendra.Navellehal AT in.unisys DOT com>
To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:50:05 +0530

Hi,

I have installed Tivoli 7.1.5 on Win 2003 ( service pack 1).

I have introduced a seed file with list of IP addresses.

Under the Discovery tab of Server Setup, I have selected the “Use Seed file” for discovery and also selected the “All Network” radio button.

Tivoli is not detecting the systems listed in the seed file.

Locate feature says systems not found.

Is there anything else I have missed to configure for seed file?

I am able to ping the systems in the seed file.

Please help.

For more details I have attached the screen shot of server setup.

Regards,

Yogendra N