nv-l

[NV-L] Netview 7.1 on AIX: Problem with Demons trapgentd and mgragentd

2007-07-12 09:41:15
Subject: [NV-L] Netview 7.1 on AIX: Problem with Demons trapgentd and mgragentd
From: Jan Koch <JANKOCH AT de.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:24:01 +0200
Hello,

I have looked for a problem determination solution in this mailing list,
but I haven't found anything.

On one AIX 5.3 LPAR system I have installed Netview 7.1. I have now the
problem, the demons trapgentd and mgragentd start but they doesn't
cooperate with netview. The behavior of both demons is
"OVs_NON_WELL_BEHAVED" and the status is "running". I have checked the
snmpd.conf, snmpdv3.conf, the installation and some config files. But I
doesn't find something.

Have anyone some Idea to solve this problem?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Jan Koch