nv-l

Re: Fw: [NV-L] Ruleset Editing Questions

2006-10-24 12:32:20
Subject: Re: Fw: [NV-L] Ruleset Editing Questions
From: sean.lawrence AT cantire DOT com
To: Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 12:17:30 -0400
Ah, I am assuming that the forwardall.rs is running from my event window.
That would make sence why I would not see changes there.

Sean Lawrence
Systems Automation
Ext 5728

James Shanks <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
Sent by: nv-l-bounces AT lists.ca.ibm DOT com
10/24/2006 12:09 PM
Please respond to Tivoli NetView Discussions