nv-l

[nv-l] Netview behind firewall & VLAN

2006-03-20 08:04:47
Subject: [nv-l] Netview behind firewall & VLAN
From: X X <tatakua2000 AT yahoo.com DOT ar>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:04:09 -0300 (ART)
Hi, I have installed Netview 7.1.4 in a AIX 5.3,in a
TME  I make the initial discovery and it showme only
the devices that i have in my vlan, I want to know if
possible

1. What ports I have to open in my firewall
2. Hava I to make a trunk in my vlan port for discover
all devices in the lan, how can i mangle the vlan
thing in netview

3. If I try to administer or start a interface with
the icon of the Tivoli desktop I have the following
error FRWSL0024E A failure was detected by the oser
daemon: FRWOG0003E general failure

TKS..
Fabian

Horóscopos, Salud y belleza, Chistes, Consejos de amor:
el contenido más divertido para tu celular está en Yahoo! Móvil.
Obtenelo en http://movil.yahoo.com.ar