nv-l

Re: [nv-l] No right-click menu

2005-09-06 14:00:37
Subject: Re: [nv-l] No right-click menu
From: George deSocio <desocio AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 13:59:50 -0400

Thierry,

Please provide more information.

NetView version, fix pack, interim fixes, etc.  eXceed or other emulators tested and releases, patches.
OS information, AIX, Solaris, Linux, version, release, maintenance level, etc., for combinations tested.

Also explain what combination you have *not* tried (such as AIX exporting to AIX).

Another option is to open a problem with support.

Regards,
Geo.

George deSocio
IBM Americas Support - Distributed Network Management
Dept 46-E1ZA

Research Triangle Park, NC  27709

E-Mail:  desocio AT us.ibm DOT com

thierry.van-mol AT ciev.vd DOT ch
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

09/06/2005 12:31 PM
Please respond to
nv-l

nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
cc
Subject
[nv-l] No right-click menu

I have a problem with Netview when I export the DISPLAY to either
a Linux box or a Exceed Xserver on  a PC: I don't get contextual
menu's anymore: i.e. right-click on any object doesn't pop-up a menu.

If I export the DSPLAY on a Solaris box, it works as usual.

On the Linux or Exceed box, the third button of the mouse is behaving
normally in all other applications. I understand that the pop-up
menu are defined in  the registration files with the Objectmenu
entries, but I don't have a clue why they don't work on those platforms.
Any clues, hints?

Many thanks