nv-l

[nv-l] Switch Analyzer and Enterasys Switches

2005-05-10 06:11:08
Subject: [nv-l] Switch Analyzer and Enterasys Switches
From: usman.taokeer AT s-iii DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 15:12:17 +0500

Hi,

We have NetView 7.1.4 FP3 on Windows2000. We have installed switch analyzer on that. For some reason the switch analyzer is not showing some Layer-2 options it shows on a Cisco switch. Like the Layer-2 Physical view does not shows all the nodes attached to that switch. Can any one help me out on this. Do i need to load vendor specific MIBs to get that information? or the Switch analyzer doesn't support Enterasys switches?

Regards,

Usman Taokeer
Associate Network Architect
Si3