nv-l

[nv-l] c5d from NV 7.1.4 with AIX 4.3.3 ML10

2004-12-08 13:54:57
Subject: [nv-l] c5d from NV 7.1.4 with AIX 4.3.3 ML10
From: "Jane Curry" <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 18:53:57 -0000 (GMT)
I have NV 7.1.4 no Fixpacks.  I also have the MLM installed and running
from the same NV 7.1.4 CD. I have configured c5d in serversetup but after
restarting the GUI, I get no extra icons for APM or MLM.  Any attempt to
distribute an APM fails saying no targets are defined, even when they are
defined.

Does anyone have this particular combination of NetView and AIX working?
I will try applying Fixpack 2 tomorrow and report back if there is any
improvement.

Cheers,
Jane
Tel: +44 (0) 1628 782565
Coptright (c) 2004 Jane Curry jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk . All rights
reserved.