nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Problem with object

2004-10-23 14:17:07
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Problem with object
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 19:16:05 +0100
I have used both these commands successfully with 7.1.4 - not sure what their official supported status is though, so do make sure you have a database backup first....

Cheers,
Jane

Hill, Channing wrote:

Do the following commands work in 7.x ?
ovtopofix -r </selection name or object ID>/
or
ovwdbdmap -d  </selection name or object ID>/
// I used these commands back in the pre 7.x days to delete objects that kept coming back. *//* */Channing Hill/*
*/EMS Analyst II/*
*BB&T*
*/(252) 246-3642/*