nv-l

[nv-l] snmpcollect problem

2004-08-08 14:02:55
Subject: [nv-l] snmpcollect problem
From: "Alaa Eldin Helmy Farrag" <alaahelmy1 AT hotmail DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 20:47:29 +0300

Hi all
we are using netview 7.1.4 win 2000 server
I have scheduled SNMP collection for a certain smartset and I want to add another SNMP data collection for the same expression on a different smartset but more frequently. I tried using the collect.exe and snmpcol.conf but I received a duplication error. I redefined the same expression under another name in mibexpr.conf but this can make some problems in reporting.
Is there any other way?

Alaa Farrag