nv-l

[nv-l] Holger Scheibe/Germany/IBM is out of the office.

2004-03-26 03:09:36
Subject: [nv-l] Holger Scheibe/Germany/IBM is out of the office.
From: Holger Scheibe <HSCHEIBE AT de.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:59:58 +0100

I will be out of the office starting  03/26/2004 and will not return until
03/29/2004.

Please be sure to always reply to eMail address tivsup AT de.ibm DOT com and to
include your complete PMR Number (XXXXX.YYY.ZZZ) in the subject of each
mail. You will receive a response that your mail has arrived. Thank you
very much.