nv-l

Re: [nv-l] netview client

2004-03-18 09:58:30
Subject: Re: [nv-l] netview client
From: lucian.vanghele AT bisnet DOT ro
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:32:27 +0200

yes I have it! and it's about the native console. see my replay to James's email.

Lucian V

Do you still have the drive mapped to the Netview server share?  If you mean the web client make sure you have the webserver daemon running.

Carlos Mazon

    lucian.vanghele AT bisnet DOT ro
    Sent by: owner-nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

    03/18/2004 04:41 AM
    Please respond to nv-l