nv-l

Re: [nv-l] NVATTR_#

2004-03-10 17:13:50
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NVATTR_#
From: Paul <pstroud AT bellsouth DOT net>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 17:05:20 -0500
When you run a script from a ruleset node all the
NetView and trap variables are passed to the environment
of that script.

Paul

CMazon AT commercebankfl DOT com wrote:

Ok guys, I found several instances in the archives but I have yet to see an answer for this one, (unless I missed it). I am generating an email through an action node on a ruleset. However I want the email to contain all the variables that the event has forwarded to the the action node without having to include in the script $NVATTR_1-50. Is there a wildcard for the $NVATTR? I know one exists for traps ($*) but $NVATTR_* does not seem to work, or im doing something wrong?

Thanks

Carlos