nv-l

RE: [nv-l] SNMPCollect Information!!!

2004-03-10 02:02:18
Subject: RE: [nv-l] SNMPCollect Information!!!
From: "Ioannis Yerou" <ioannisi AT ieee DOT org>
To: <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:58:53 +0200
I wanted to add on what Debra stated. That is, once you are in the
Netview Grapher you can select from the "view" on the menu the "Time
Intervals" where you can set the time interval you want to view. You can
view from the last second to the time you have started the SNMPCollect,
provided you have not suspended the collection at any time. The way it
works is that it provides you data of the last minute or last hour or
last day and so on but not between times (at least I haven't found a way
to graph between times - This could probably be done using database
information).

Regards,
Ioannis