nv-l

[nv-l] historical events on the event browser

2004-03-02 20:04:50
Subject: [nv-l] historical events on the event browser
From: Meyos Yemveng <yemveng AT yahoo DOT ca>
To: netview Tivoli <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 19:44:58 -0500 (EST)

Hi Folks,

My Client (My Boss) wants to be able to achieve the following:

1-       Have a display of Critical or Major events that will not go away or disappear from the event browser until they are cleared.

2-       These events should always be on the top of the list and events of lesser severity could scroll at the bottom of the list and disappear from the browser as they come in.

Q1: Any suggestions?

Q2: How can I keep historical events on the browser, besides increasing the event history log size?

Thank You,
Meyos
"ALLEZ LES LIONS INDOMPTABLES"