nv-l

[nv-l] Location.conf from the Map

2004-02-25 13:13:03
Subject: [nv-l] Location.conf from the Map
From: "Christopher J Petrina" <cjp8 AT meadwestvaco DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:11:23 -0500

Does anyone know of or have sltill the script that creates a location.conf based off of the Map.   This would be a great script to ahve. (NOTE:  THis would also be a great function to have with Netview as a piece of the Product).  Does anyone know where we could find this script I believe someone had said Bernard had created a script to do this?  Then building the map manually the first time would make a great deal of sense then run the script to build location.conf.  That would be Terrific.
Thanks
Chris Petrina