nv-l

Re: Fw: [nv-l]

2003-12-05 15:34:14
Subject: Re: Fw: [nv-l]
From: Leslie Clark <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:23:41 -0500

Unless you suspect that it did not install correctly, I would not go to that extreme. Extreme enough would be to flush the database and rediscover the network. Use the option that preserves customization if you have Smartset definitions that you want to keep.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

"Christopher J Petrina" <cjp8 AT meadwestvaco DOT com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

12/05/2003 02:16 PM
Please respond to nv-l