nv-l

[nv-l] HSRP interfaces

2003-09-19 10:21:04
Subject: [nv-l] HSRP interfaces
From: CMazon AT commercebankfl DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:21:04 -0400

Hello List... Netview 7.1.3 / windows 2000

I have 2 routers that keep rediscovering the HSRP interface on itself (duplicating) several times. At one point I will have the same interface 3 or 4 times on that router, 1 up and the rest down but with no object name.  I have HSRP on almost all our routers but this only occurs on 2 of them.  Has anyone experienced this before?  In my netmon.seed file these specific interfaces are listed as HSRP by IP address.

Thanks

Carlos