nv-l

RE: [nv-l] xnmgraph question

2003-09-15 13:25:33
Subject: RE: [nv-l] xnmgraph question
From: "Westphal, Raymond W" <Raymond.W.Westphal AT erac DOT com>
To: "Dietmar Gaulhofer" <DIETMAR_GAULHOFER AT at.ibm DOT com>, <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:13:49 -0500
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought xnmgraph was the application used for
graphing data (in snmpCollect database). When you use the "Graph Collected
Data: SNMP ..", NetView opens an xnmgraph window. Then you can "Update Data"
from the File menu within the xnmgraph window.

Isn't xnmappmon used for Test menu items such as ping, demandpoll, etc.?

Thanks,
Ray Westphal
Enterprise Rent-A-Car